Popular production house Rockline Film is making their foray into Mollywood with a crime-thriller movie ‘Villain’, it has a huge star cast from the other South Indian Industries. Four major South stars, Vishal, Srikanth, Hansika and Raashi Khanna are making their Mollywood debut with this flick. B Unnikrishnan is directing this flick and the makers have decided to release the movie on October 27 across a whopping 300+ centres across Kerala. The movie will simultaneously release in the Telugu states as well where Mohanlal does have a market. Manju Warrier is playing the role of his wife in the film.
- Mohanlal starrer ‘Villain’ got a clean ‘U’ certificate
- Chemban Vinod Jose’s character in ‘Villain’ as DYSP Iqbal
- Tamil Film Producers Council has decided not to release any Tamil movies from this Friday
- Tamil actor Vishal will be making his Mollywood debut in B Unnikrishnan movie
- Mohanlal movie ‘Villain’ confirmed its release date