IV Sasi , the veteran Malayalam director who has made about 150 films in various languages passed away on Tuesday morning. Sasi, aged 69, was undergoing treatment in Chennai and breathed his last at his residence in Saligramam. He is survived by his wife and actress Seema and children Anu and Ani. ‘Avalude Raavukal’, ‘Devaasuram’, ‘Guru’, ‘Eeta’, ‘Angaadi’, ‘Anubhavam’, ‘Ayalkari’, ‘Inspector Balram’, ‘1921’, ‘Vellathooval’, ‘Balram Vs Tharadas’, and ‘Sradha’ are some his noted movies among others. His demise marks the end of an era in Malayalam mainstream cinema.
- First Indian film to have its release online globally along with theatrical release
- Asif Ali staring ‘Avarude Ravukal’ finalizes its release date
- K Madhu hints for Sethurama Iyer CBI
- Rai Laxmi to share screen with Mammootty in ‘Kozhi Thankachan’
- Suraj Venjaramoodu who also stars in crucial role on Mohanlal’s upcoming movie Neerali