Malayalam actress Thodupuzha Vasanthi who started her career as a stage artist passed away today morning at a private hospital in Thodupuzha. The veteran actress was battling cancer for a while now. Vasanthi who made her entry to the screen in 1975 and had a career spanning across four decades. She has acted over 450 films and shared screen with most of the leading Malayalam actors. Some of her most popular films include ‘Yavanika’, ‘Poochakkoru Mookkuthi’, ‘Alolam’, ‘Karyam Nissaram’, ‘Nirakkoottu’ and ‘Godfather’ among others.
- Malayalam Actor Kalasala Babu passed away
- Sankar Ramakrishnan’s directorial debut with Mammootty movie ‘Kunjali Marakkar’
- Biju Menon-Neeraj Madhav dark comedy movie ‘Rosapoo’ completed its shoot recently
- Director Siddique recently bagged the Fr. Abel Award
- Anoop Menon and Asif Ali are teaming up after a gap of 5 years