Veteran filmmaker Sathyan Anthikkad recently announced the big news of himself teaming up with actor-writer Sreenivasan for an upcoming movie. Fahadh Faasil will be in the lead role an film is tentatively titled as Malayali. Sathyan Anthikkad in a recent interview divulged that this highly anticipated upcoming movie would be a family oriented drama laced with humour. He also added that as the script is by Sreenivasan, there will be some social commentary. “It’s a satire but politics doesn’t play a big part in it. There will be drama and emotions. You’ll see some elements that have showed up in some of my other films too,” the director has been quoted saying.
- Sathyan Anthikad and popular actor Fahadh Faasil is all set to join hands for new venture
- Hit makers are back – Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad
- Sathyan Anthikkad and Sreenivasan combo is coming together for another family entertainer
- Vineeth plays a naadan youth in the movie, Aana Alaralodalaral
- What will do Srinivasan in ‘Ayal Sassi’ a Saji Babu movie?