As per the latest reports, the veteran director who has been away from the industry for a while is making a comeback in the crucial role of Mohanlal’s upcoming film Lucifer which marks the directorial debut of actor Prithviraj. If the reports are to be believed, Fazil will be seen as a priest who is like a fatherly figure to Mohanlal’s politician character in the film. An official confirmation of the news is awaited from the makers. It was Fazil who introduced Mohanlal to the Malayalam cinema audience with his Manjil Virinja Pookkal.
- First look poster of Mohanlal’s Ajoy Varma movie Neerali has been released
- Superstar Mohanlal is roped in for ‘Ramaleela’ director Arun Gopy’s next ?
- Mohanlal and Prithviraj to join for Priyadarshan movie
- Pranav Mohanlal will next team up with director Anwar Rasheed for his second outing
- Martial arts superstar Jackie Chan for the role of a Serpent King in Mohanlal’s upcoming epic drama