The Poda Podi fame actress Varalakshmi Sharathkumar will be seen playing the role of a bold journalist in Velvet Nagaram which is touted to be a female-centric movie. The movie directed by Manoj Kumar Natarajan essays the story which is set in the span of 48 hours based on real-life incidents. The director has revealed that the movie has a lot of action sequences which are performed by Varalakshmi. Varalakshmi’s who has bagged around six biggies this year, few of them are Thalapathy 62, and Sandakozhy 2.
- Oru Mexican Aparatha director Tom Emmatty team up with Mammootty
- Director Indra reveals the major plot of ‘Tube Light’
- Dulquer Salmaan playing the role of Kerala’s most wanted criminal
- Srinda as a struggling single mother in upcoming movie
- M Padmakumar to make a movie based on Kerala state- Kochi Metro