VA Shrikumar Menon, who is the director of Mohanlal starer Odiyan was seriously injured after falling off from a moving escalator. He was at the Mumbai airport when the incident happened. He fell with his face down and fractured his jaw. Menon had been subjected to an emergency surgery. He will also undergo an implant surgery and the medical team has advised him a rest of two weeks. The post-production work of Odiyan starring Mohanlal and Manju Warrier, is going on in full swing at Mumbai and Chennai. Odiyan will release on December 14.
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan, is at its last legs of production
- Actress Manju Warrier got injured from the sets of Santhosh Sivan’s Jack n Jill
- Odiyan director VA Shrikumar Menon is back to his works after surgeries
- Role revealed, Narain will be seen as Manju Warrier’s husband in Odiyan
- Mohanlal movie Odiyan will hit the theatres in October