Tovino Thomas and Anu Sithara will be in the lead roles of acclaimed filmmaker Salim Ahammed’s next directorial venture. The movie is expected to go on floors this September. Salim Kumar, Suraj Venjaramoodu, and Siddique will also be seen in prominent roles. The director, in a recent interview, revealed that this yet-to-titled movie will see Tovino playing the role of a struggling filmmaker while Anu Sithara will be seen as his friend. Los Angeles, US, and Canada are slated as the major locations of the film which will also have a Los Angels based actress in the pivotal role.
- Actor Dileep to team up with his close friend and filmmaker Nadirshah ?
- Shamna Kasim’s next will be for Harikrishnan’s upcoming film Toll Gate
- M Nishad movie ‘Kinar’ will feature three of the leading actress of Indian cinema
- Anu Sithara will be sharing the screen with Tovino in upcoming two movies
- Srinda as a struggling single mother in upcoming movie