The movie ‘Mohanlal’ was last in the news as the Thrissur Fast Track Court stayed the release of the movie following a petition filed by scriptwriter Kalavoor Ravikumar who had claimed that the movie was inspired by his short story Mohanlaline Enikippol Bhayankara Pediyanu, published in 2005. As per the latest update, the issues have been settled out of the court by the makers of Mohanlal and the film will indeed hit theatres on April 14, as announced earlier.
- New release date for adventure thriller Mohanlal movie Neerali
- Wait for the Big release – Mohanlal’s 1971 Beyond Borders
- Actor Dileep has been granted a conditional bail by the Kerala High Court today
- Nivin Pauly’s Sakhavu release date pushed by a day
- Mohanlal’s latest Ranjith movie Drama have come up with a new release date