The movie ‘Mohanlal’ was last in the news as the Thrissur Fast Track Court stayed the release of the movie following a petition filed by scriptwriter Kalavoor Ravikumar who had claimed that the movie was inspired by his short story Mohanlaline Enikippol Bhayankara Pediyanu, published in 2005. As per the latest update, the issues have been settled out of the court by the makers of Mohanlal and the film will indeed hit theatres on April 14, as announced earlier.
- Actor Dileep has been granted a conditional bail by the Kerala High Court today
- Wait for the Big release – Mohanlal’s 1971 Beyond Borders
- After a long waiting Ee. Ma. Yau. released date confirmed
- Nivin Pauly’s Sakhavu release date pushed by a day
- Latest update, Aabhasam is all set to hit theatres on April 14