The actor turned director Kollam Ajith passed away this early morning.He was undergoing treatment for stomach disease in a hospital at Kochi. The actor made his debut in Padmarajan’s Parannu Parannu Parannu in 1983. He has more than 500 films to his credit which includes hits of Mollywood like Irupatham Noottand, Nadodikkattu, Aaram Thampuran, Yuvajotsavam. The mortal remains of Kollam Ajith will be taken to his native place and the funeral will be taken today, April 5.
- Ranjan Pramod – Biju Menon duos come up with the official release date
- Mohanlal is reuniting with popular director Shaji Kailas
- Actor Dileep has been granted a conditional bail by the Kerala High Court today
- First Look Poster for Ezra – an upcoming horror movie
- Mammootty’s next Oru Kuttanandan Blogs started its shooting today