Thattumpurath Achuthan, which marks the team up of Director Lal Jose and Kunchacko Boban have kick-started the shooting of the film. The movie is going to have the screenplay of M Sindhuraj who had earlier worked with the actor and director in the films Elsamma Enna Aankutty and Pullippulikalum Aattinkuttiyum. Director Lal Jose’s last film was released last year and the director has planned a couple of projects but finally decided to go on with Thattumpurath Achuthan. On the other hand, Kunchacko Boban’s Mangalyam Thanthunanena is releasing today.
- Director Babu Narayana’s daughter Sravana is entering into acting
- Kunchacko Boban is teaming up Paavada director G Marthandan for his next
- Hit makers are all set to make a comeback again with another humorous story
- Allu Ramendran which is directed by newbie Bilahari is finally going floors
- Kunchacko Boban Joins Kalidas Jayaram’s Poomaram