Young superstar of Mollywood, Dulquer Salmaan has already committed his first direct Telugu film. As per the reports he will make his grand Bollywood entry in the near future. He will mark his Bollywood debut with debutant director Akash Khurana, who has co-scripted the superhit movie ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’. Ronnie Screwvala is launching Dulquer in Bollywood under his prestigious banner UTV Pictures. As reported, Dulquer will be sharing screen space with popular Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan in this yet-to-be titled film. ‘Girl In The City’ web series fame Mithila Palkar is roped in to play the female lead.
- ‘Big B’ will be a part of Randamoozham
- Comedy road trip movie Karwaan released their official trailer
- Again ‘Anushka’ will be sharing the screen with ‘Prabhas’ in ‘Saaho’
- Dulquer Salmaan’s Bollywood debut ‘Karwan’ completed the first schedule
- State Award-winning actor Sudev Nair will be in Kayamkulam Kochunni