Nigerian actor Samuel Robinson who had acted in the successful film Sudani From Nigeria which garnered critical acclaim. The actor caused controversy when he alleged that he has not been paid what he deserves and stated racism as the cause for it. Now, the latest news is that Samuel will be acting in a South Indian film once again titled Purple, in which he will be playing the role of a villain. Directed by Parthasaradi, this film will also star Vishnu Vinayan, Vishnu Govind and Marina Michael among others
- Sudani from Nigeria fame actor Samuel Robinson has signed another movie
- ‘Villain’ getting ready for a massive release of 300+ centres across Kerala
- Actor Vishnu Govindan to Direct ‘History Of Joy’
- Actor Indrajith Sukumaran will be seen ‘Villain’ ?
- Chemban Vinod Jose’s character in ‘Villain’ as DYSP Iqbal