Prithviraj, the young actor finally wrapped up the filming for his upcoming project, My Story. The team recently finished the final schedule shooting of the movie, directed by debutante Roshni Dinaker, in Portugal.
My Story, which is said to be a musical romantic drama, will have talented actress Parvathy in the female lead. The movie marks the second association of Prithviraj and Parvathy, after the success of Ennu Ninte Moideen.
If the reports are to be true, the team is planning to release My Story by the second week of Februar7 2017, as a valentines day special release. However, the team is yet to confirm the reports officially.
Roger Narayan, the Hollywood actor will make his Malayalam movie debut with My Story. According to the sources close to the project, Roger Narayan is playing a grey-shaded role in the movie.
My Story marks the directorial debut of Roshni Dinaker who has been working as a costume designer in the South Indian movie industry since the last 15 years. The movie is scripted by Shankar Ramakrishnan.
Shaan Rahman composes the music for the movie. Natty aka Natarajan Subramaniam is the director of photography. My Story is jointly produced by director Roshni Dinaker and OV Dinaker.
- Intense romantic drama My Story hitting theatres tomorrow – Watch theatre List
- My Story gets certified by Central Board of Film Certification
- My Story – Again Prithviraj Sukumaran and Parvathy
- Prithviraj Sukumaran and Parvathy movie My Story to hit theatres on Eid
- Intense romantic drama ‘My Story’ is not progressing due to the date problem