Judith Nambiar’s social satire flick Aabhasam starring Suraj Venjarumoodu and Rima Kallingal, now announced that the release of the movie is postponed indefinitely as it has been cornered by the censor board. Reportedly, the censor board has demanded the makers to mute certain dialogues in order clear the censor formalities with an ‘A’ certificate. However, the makers seem to pretty confident about the movie and have decided to go ahead with an appeal to the review committee. ‘Aabhasam’ is said to narrate the story of traveler bus and its passengers, revolving around the incidents which take place on its way from Bengaluru to Trivandrum.
- After the battle, Aabhasam is cleared with a U/A certificate
- ‘Aabhaasam’ is all set for a release in early 2018
- Latest update, Aabhasam is all set to hit theatres on April 14
- Social satire movie ‘Abhasam’ has now entered the final editing stage
- S Durga cleared the censor formalities without any cuts