Biju Menon was shooting an action scene for debutant Anzar Khan’s Lakshyam. During this shoot, he slipped and fell on his hands. Though he resumed shooting, later he experienced pain and found that there is a hairline fracture to the bones. As per the director, Biju Menon was ready to shoot after an over night’s rest but the team was not ready to take any risk and put the shooting on hold for a week until the actor gets better.
- Official Trailer of Indrajith-Biju Menon’s Lakshyam is out!
- Indrajith and Biju Menon in Jeethu Joseph scripted movie ‘Lakshyam’
- Biju Menon as a Gangster in his next action entertainer “Padayottam”
- Lava Kusha comes with solid team of Biju Menon With Aju Varghese & Neeraj Madhav!
- Ore Mukham Set To Hit The Theatres on 04th November!