Debutant director Pramod Mohan’s movie ‘Orayiram Kinakkalal’ has started rolling at Eranakulam and is touted to be a comedy thriller. This movie has Biju Menon in the role of a NRI who returns to his homeland. Sharu P Varghese, noted for her role in ‘Mudhugauv’, is roped in to play the female lead. Sakshi Agarwal will also be seen a prominent role in ‘Orayiram Kinakkalal’ produced by Renji Panicker, Josemon Simon and Brijesh Muhammad under the banner of Renji Panicker Entertainment. The cast of the movie also includes Roshan Mathew, Renji Panicker and Nirmal Palazhy.
- Biju Menon movie Oraryiram Kinakkalal is gearing up for a release on April
- Sequel to the 1997 blockbuster ‘Lelam’ will be penned by Nithin Renji Panicker
- ‘Kadam Kadha’ postponed the release to next Friday
- First time director Senthil Rajan’s is coming with ‘Kadam Kadha’
- Animated teaser of comedy entertainer ‘Kadam Kadha’