National Award winning actor Salim Kumar is all set to helm his third movie which is titled as ‘Daivame Kaithozham K.Kumarakanam’. As per the previous announcement Jayaram and Mamta Mohandas were in the lead roles, but in the latest report, actress Anusree will be the leading lady of the movie, not Mamta. “Anusree will be playing Jayaram’s wife, a character named Nirmala. Jayaram plays K.Kumar alias Krishnakumar, a Grama Sevakan (Village Extension Officer),” shared Salim Kumar in a recent interview. The movie is currently going on floors at Erattupetta
- The trailer for Daivame Kaithozham K. Kumarakanam is out
- Ramesh Pisharody’s debut directorial Panchavarnathatha update
- Ramesh Pisharody’s directorial debut Panchavarnathatha will be a Vishu release.
- Panchavarnathatha is all set for a release tomorrow-Watch the latest teaser
- Panchavarnathatha unveiled their first look poster