As per the latest reports, the last schedule of the Sreekumar Menon fantasy drama is slated to go on floors in February as soon as Mohanlal wraps up the first schedule of untitled Bejoy films which is set to go on floors in Mongolia. Reportedly, a 70 days shoot is slated for the last schedule of Odiyan. Mohanlal the lead character has shed around 18 Kilos and is sporting a young and handsome look for the rest of the portion which is said to be about the younger days of his character Manikyan.
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan, is at its last legs of production
- Mohanlal-Ajoy Varma movie to start rolling in December
- ‘Odiyan’ unveiled their teaser which shows the young and toned-up avatar of superstar Mohanlal
- Mohanlal movie Odiyan has been wrapped up their shooting
- Role revealed, Narain will be seen as Manju Warrier’s husband in Odiyan