Rani Mukherji, is all set for her second inning with ‘Hichki’ after a long hiatus. Yash Raj Films, under whom her upcoming film will be produced announced her comeback with the first day shoot by sharing a video clip. It shows the actress mentioning the commencement of ‘Hichki’ by writing on a blackboard. Hyped as a women-centric film, the film will be directed by Sidharth P Malhotra.
- ‘Solo’ team released the making of ‘Rudra’
- Aamir’s ‘Dangal’ trailer explores father-daughter relationship
- Title design is out for the most expected movie ‘Oru Mexican Aparatha’
- Ponamma Babu’s offer to donate her own kidney to Actress Sethulakshmi’s son
- Teaser of Nayantara’s ‘Aramm’ is dedicated to all farmers