Ramaleela director Arun Gopi is teaming up for his second movie with Pranav Mohanlal . This upcoming movie which is titled Irupathiyonnam Noottaandu will see Pranav in the role of a surfer. As per the reports, the actor learned Parkour for his debut film Aadhi, learned surfing for his next. The director Arun Gopi said in a recent interview that Pranav dedicated a month to train himself in the water sport in Bali, Indonesia. Irupathiyonnam Noottaandu which also stars Manoj K Jayan, Kalabhavan Shajohn, and Dharmajan in prominent roles will be majorly shot in Goa.
- Pranav Mohanlal – Arun Gopy team has flown to Bali for a film Irupathiyonnaam Noottaandu
- Pranav Mohanlal’s second movie title officially announced
- Pranav Mohanlal’s second movie with Ramleela Director Arun Gopi
- Suresh Gopi’s son Gokul Suresh is comng with movie titled ‘Pappu’
- Shanthi Krishna has been teaming up again with Nivin Pauly