Prithviraj’s directorial debut Lucifer is touted to be a political thriller features a stellar cast including Mohanlal in the titular role and Vivek Oberoi, Indrajith, director Fazil, Tovino Thomas, Manju Warrier, Saniya Ayyippan. The latest buzz is that Lucifer will also have Prithviraj as part of the cast. As per the reports, Prithviraj will be seen in an extended cameo role and he is assumed to be playing a police officer in the film. If the reports are indeed true, Lucifer will mark the first big screen team up of Prithviraj and Mohanlal.
- Tovino will be soon joining the Lucifer team
- Manju Warrier playing the leading lady of Lucifer ?
- Will Mohanlal Appear In Manju Warrier’s C/O Saira Banu?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s directorial debut Lucifer will go onto floors from June
- Actor Indrajith will be seen essaying the lead antagonist in Mohanlal’s Lucifer ?