Prithviraj Sukumaran has reached Lakshadweep in search of locations for his debut direction ‘Lucifer’. It was also heard that the makers are going to can fight sequences over there and with that schedule, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up. film Lucifer in which Mohanlal is playing the titular role and had some noted actors like Vivek Oberoi, Tovino Thomas, Indrajith Sukumaran in the key roles. The film is slated for the release on 28th March 2019.
- Lucifer director Prithviraj posted an update in his Twitter account
- Prithviraj will be seen in an extended cameo role in his directorial debut Lucifer
- Mohanlal movie Lucifer is all set to go on floors
- Prithviraj’s debut direction Lucifer news updates
- Mohanlal will be seen as a politician in Prithviraj’s directorial debut Lucifer