Roshni Dinaker’s romantic drama ‘My Story’ has begun its final schedule at Mysore. Maniyanpilla Raju and Manoj K Jayan who play the pivotal roles in the movie has joined the sets while the lead actor Prithviraj and Parvathy are yet to resume their shoot for the movie. The movie was in the news as director Roshni Dinaker moved against Prithviraj officially alleging that the actor refused to allot his dates for the final schedule of ‘My Story’. The movie is produced by director herself under her home banner Roshni Dinaker Productions.
- My Story gets certified by Central Board of Film Certification
- ‘My Story’ team recently finished the final schedule shooting of the movie
- Prithviraj Sukumaran and Parvathy in ‘My Story’ first poster
- Vijay Sethupathi launched the audio of My Story on his facebook page
- A journey filled with love and feeling of being in love, Mizhi Mizh song from My Story