Like every other film of Cinematographer Abhinandhan Ramanujam, in this Prithviraj movie 9 also he is experimenting with the latest technology. Currently he is busy with shooting for 9 in the foothills of Manali and he waits for the sunlight to fade and gets ready to shoot shades of grey with what is touted to be the first Red Gemini 5K camera in Indian cinema. Directed by Jenuse Mohamed, 60% of this horror/sci-fi is to be shot 60% at night time.
- Swarna Kaduva would hit the theatres on October 28, 2016
- Biju Menon gets injured on the sets; Shooting on hold
- Motion poster for Prithviraj movie Nine aka 9 is released
- horror comedy movie ‘Lechmi’ to hit theatres on August 25, this Friday
- Sci-fi thriller 9 Nine has its first schedule of shoot starting from today