Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal is making his debut in acting. He will be directed by Jeethu Joseph, who has made the super hit Mohanlal-starrer ‘Drishyam’.
The movie will be produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner Ashirvad Cinemas. The news is officially announced by Mohanlal and Antony Perumbavoor through their Facebook pages.
Mohanlal wrote: Pranav Mohanlal is ready to begin his career as an actor. He will be playing the lead role in the movie directed by Jeethu Joseph and produced by Antony Perumbavoor. This movie is of thriller genre after Drishyam, from Aashirvad Cinemas.
The movie which is a thriller will go on floors next year. More details are to be unveiled.
Pranav has assisted Jeethu Joseph in two of his films – ‘Papanasam’ and ‘Life of Josutty’. He won the 2002 Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist for his role in the film ‘Punarjani’ directed by Major Ravi. Pranav made his debut with a guest appearance in the film ‘Onnaman’ (2002), directed by Thambi Kananthanam.
- Debut project of star kid Pranav Mohanlal’s ‘Aadhi’ begins today
- Grand release : Pranav Mohanlal ‘Aadhi’ to release over 200 screens
- lucky charm of Mohanlal, Antony Perumbavoor Joins in ‘Villain’
- Pranav Mohanlal movie ‘Aadhi”satellite rights of has been sold for a record price.
- Tony Luke will be playing a negative character in Jeethu Joseph’s ‘Aadhi’