After the success of Oru Mexican Aparatha, Tom Emmatty is all set to helm his second movie. And it wouldn’t be very much surprising that he is all set to team up with megastar Mammootty for his second directorial outing. As per the latest reports, the scripting for the movie which is titled Kaatalan Porinju is still underway and the shooting is expected to begin sometime later this year. The movie is said to be about the real-life person whose life incidents are stranger than fiction. It will be a mass action flick shot in and around the Thrissur city and market.
- Director Indra reveals the major plot of ‘Tube Light’
- Kamal’s Direction Prithviraj and Vidya Balan in Kamala Surayya biopic
- Varalakshmi Sharathkumar will be seen playing the role of a bold journalist
- Dulquer Salmaan playing the role of Kerala’s most wanted criminal
- DQ – Amal Neerad movie title will be revealed on February 5