The Producers from Kollywood, Tollywood, Mollywood, and Sandalwood, met at Bangalore with the team of Digital Service Providers (Qube and UFO) regarding the cut down of 15% rental rates in Hyderabad and 10 % rates in Tamil Nadu. But the digital service producers denied the demand and stated that there can only be 9% of reduction. The producer’s association of all the industries has reconfirmed the strike and officially no movies will hit the theatres from March 1 in any South Indian states.
- The Producers’ JAC and the exhibitors have called off the strike
- Kerala Cinema Strike Takes A Turn: New Association For The Theatres!
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal & Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol Get Release Dates!
- Silent thriller Mercury will have a worldwide release tomorrow
- ‘Villain’ getting ready for a massive release of 300+ centres across Kerala