Rosshan Andrrews movie ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ starring Nivin Pauly in the titular role is underway. The movie which revolves around the stories of the legendary thief Kayamkulam Kochunni is set in 19th century Kerala. The movie will have Nivin Pauly donning a period avatar for the first time while Amala Paul, Sunny Wayne, and Priyanka also appears in pivotal roles. Some stills from the location of the movie which surfaced on the internet suggest the team has recreated everything to evocative of 19th century Kerala including the costumes. Take a look at the stills below.
- Nivin Pauly in and as Kayamkulam Kochunni, revealed their first look poster
- Kayamkulam Kochunni’s final schedule to shoot at Sri Lanka
- Upcoming period drama Kayamkulam Kochunni has released their stunning trailer
- Mohanlal’s massive get up for the character Ithikkara Pakki
- Shoot of the movie ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ has been temporarily stopped