National award-winning director Priyanandan’s next project titled as Silencer was launched yesterday in Thrissur by Education Minister Prof. C Raveendranath and Agriculture minister VS Sunikumar. The film is based on the short story with the same title which was written by Visakhan. The film will be showcasing the bonding between the lead character and his motorcycle at the old age which will be set in Thrissur backdrop. Irshad, Meera Vasudev, Ramu, Jayaraj Warrier, Sneha Divakara and Lal will be playing the lead roles in this film. Ashwakhoshan will be handling cinematography for the film while PN Gopikrishnan will pen the script.
- Actor Dileep making a cameo appearance in Suraj Venjaramoodu movie Savaari
- Dhyan Sreenivasan to act Veteran actor Sreenivasan’s childhood
- Megastar Mammootty’s CM character after a long gap of nearly three decades
- Krish Kaimal’s upcoming drama flick ‘Ashiq Vanna Divasam’ released their first look poster
- National Award Winning actress Meera Jasmine is all set for a strong comeback ?