Superstar Mohanlal joins the sets of ‘Suriya 37’ which is tipped to be a mass action thriller. The movie also has Bollywood actor Boman Irani playing a key role. The movie kicked off the schedule with a small pooja function last month. The movie marks the third outing of Suriya with director-cinematographer KV Anand and Mohanlal’s next after Vijay starrer Jilla. No information regarding the plot and characters are revealed until now. There’s a speculation on the media and among the movie buffs that actor Arya plays the antagonist and Mohanlal a politician. More details on this Lyca Production movie is expected to be revealed soon.
- Prakash Raj joined with Mohanlal for the movie ‘Odiyan’
- Hit makers are back – Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad
- Veteran director Fazil making a comeback in the crucial role of Mohanlal’s upcoming
- Mohanlal-B Unnikrishnan thriller Movie Starts Rolling
- ‘Velipadinte Pusthakam’ revealed the latest official poster