Directorial debut of actor Prithviraj, Lucifer is all set to go on floors on July 18. The highly anticipated Mohanlal film’s pooja ceremony was held yesterday in Thiruvananthapuram and was attended by Prithviraj, Supriya, Mallika Sukumaran, scriptwriter of the film Murali Gopi and producer Antony Perumbavoor among others. Apart from Mohanlal, Lucifer is also said to have Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, Manju Warrier, Indrajith and Tovino Thomas in the cast.
- Prithviraj will be seen in an extended cameo role in his directorial debut Lucifer
- Manju Warrier playing the leading lady of Lucifer ?
- Tovino will be soon joining the Lucifer team
- Indrajith Sukumar joined the sets of Prithviraj’s maiden directorial venture Lucifer
- lucky charm of Mohanlal, Antony Perumbavoor Joins in ‘Villain’