As per the latest reports, Mohanlal teaming up with Spadikam director Bhadran and is likely to go floors in April. The director who is also scripting the movie has completed the writing works and currently in the process of finalizing the cast and crew. Earlier in an interview, Bhadran had hinted that his next would be a road movie and will also have Siddique, Remya Krishnan and Sarath Kumar in the pivotal roles. However, an official confirmation of the project is still awaited.
- Will Nazriya come back through Prithviraj-Anjali Menon duo’s upcoming movie ?
- Angamali Diaries fame Appani Sarath Kumar is excited for his second Tamil movie
- Tovino playing the role of a struggling filmmaker in Salim Ahammed’s next
- Dileep – Siddique movie to be a 2018 Vishu release
- ‘Velipadinte Pusthakam’ gets a release date