Dhyan Sreenivasan’s directorial debut with Nivin Pauly and Nayantara in the lead as Dineshan and Shobha being a spoof of yesteryear Sreenivasan hit ‘Vadakkunokki Yantram’ which had the lead characters of the same name. However, Dhyan clarifies the movie will only be a modern version of ‘Vadakkunokkiyantram’. Nivin Pauly’s character in the movie will have some of Dineshan of ‘Vadakkunokkiyantram’ but there will be no semblance. The movie is expected to go on floors by October.
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s directorial debut ‘Love Action Drama’ will start the shoot only in 2018
- Nayanthara is making a comeback to Mollywood industry through Nivin Pauly movie
- Good news for Nivin Pauly fans
- Nivin Pauly and Trisha in Shyamaprasad’s next directorial venture
- Shyamaprasad directorial Hey Jude released their intro teaser