Karthik Subbaraj’s Petta stars Rajinikanth, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Trisha, Simran, and others. Malayali actor Manikandan Achari has joined the team of Petta and posted in Facebook a picture of himself with Vijay Sethupathi and captioned it saying he is a part of Petta and also thanked him on behalf of all Malayalis for his help in Kerala floods. The cast and crew of Petta are currently in Lucknow for shooting which will last for a month. Manikandan made his acting debut in 2016 with Rajeev Ravi’s Kammattipadam and will be next seen in Malayalam movie Kayamkulam Kochunni along with Nivin Pauly and Mohanlal.
- Nivin Pauly is getting trained for the movie ‘Kayakulam Kochunni’
- Nivin Pauly in and as Kayamkulam Kochunni, revealed their first look poster
- Upcoming period drama Kayamkulam Kochunni has released their stunning trailer
- After ‘Mili’ Amala Paul with Nivin Pauly in the movie ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’
- Nivin Pauly’s Kayamkulam Kochunni has been dropped ?