Known Malayalam Actor Kalasala Babu, who is best noted for his villain roles, passed away on the night of May 13 in Ernakulam, due to cerebral hemorrhage. He was reportedly suffering from heart-related ailments and had been undergoing treatment for several months. Babu who has around 50 films to his credit, had mostly done negative and other complicated roles and shared screen space with most of the top Malayalam actors in his career that spans over four decades. His was the son of Kathakali virtuoso Kalamandalam Krishnan Nair and Mohiniyattam exponent Kalamandalam Kalyanikutty Amma.
- Veteran Malayalam actress ‘Thodupuzha Vasanthi ‘ passed away today morning
- ‘Big B’ will be a part of Randamoozham
- Anoop Menon and Asif Ali are teaming up after a gap of 5 years
- First Indian film to have its release online globally along with theatrical release
- National Award Winning actress Meera Jasmine is all set for a strong comeback ?