Popular filmmaker M Padmakumar had revealed that he will be making a movie based on Kerala state- Kochi Metro. The movie titled as Arabi Kadalinte Rani– The Metro Woman with Reema Kallingal playing the lead will be a project based on Kochi Metro. As per the latest reports, Mohanlal will be seen enacting the real-life persona E Sreedharan, Kochi Metro’s top adviser who is popularly known as Metro Man. Arabi Kadalinte Rani is about a woman’s admiration for the metro man, who is named as E Madhavan, and her attempts to meet him. The movie also has Anoop Menon, Alencier, Arun Narayan, Santhosh Keezhattoor, and Srinda as part of the cast.
- Srinda as a struggling single mother in upcoming movie
- A matured love story from Kunchacko Boban – Ranjith Sankar
- Srinda and Vinay Forrt are a married couple in ‘Kadam katha’
- Anoop Menon and Asif Ali are teaming up after a gap of 5 years
- Munthiri Vallikal Thalirkkumbol – Will it be another wonder from Mohanlal ?