‘Kinar’ which is touted to be a social drama revolving around the issue of water scarcity. This M Nishad movie will feature three of the leading actress of Indian cinema in its pivotal roles; Bollywood actress Jayaprada, two times National Award-winning Kollywood actress Archana, and Mollywood actress turned filmmaker Ravathy. While Jayaprada and Archana will be seen as housewives in ‘Kinar’, Ravathi essays the role of a collector. Actors like Pasupati, Parthipan, Renji Panicker, Joy Mathew, Indrans, Parvathy Nambiar, Anu Hasan etc are playing important roles the movie which is titled ‘Keni’ in Tamil.
- Famous Indian actress Jayaprada returns to Malayalam
- First Indian film to have its release online globally along with theatrical release
- Family entertainer Dileep is coming with ‘Pickpocket’ in 2017
- Hansika Motwani joined the sets of ‘Villain’
- Lot of buzz on upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual Mani Ratnam movie