Lucifer director Prithviraj has taken to Twitter and posted an update saying that Lucifer’s next schedule will be starting in the next week. He has been working on his directorial debut Lucifer which has huge stars like Mohanlal, Vivek Oberoi, Tovino Thomas, Indrajith Sukumaran, Shane Nigam and Manju Warrier. He also said that the film Nine in which he is playing the lead role is in the post-production stage and the film’s trailer will be out soon. He further added saying that its an absolute privilege to work with the legends and it’s the most intense learning process of cinema.
- Manju Warrier playing the leading lady of Lucifer ?
- Confirmed, Mohanlal and Manju Warrier in big budget movie ‘Odiyan’
- Manju Warrier might be the female lead in Anurag Kashyap’s next film
- Prithviraj will be seen in an extended cameo role in his directorial debut Lucifer
- Prithviraj’s debut direction Lucifer news updates