The buzz about the upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual Mani Ratnam movie is high since the past two months. There have been several recent reports on Fahadh Faasil being considered for the pivotal role in the movie. Now we hear that Kollywood star Madhavan might also be playing a prominent role in this yet to be titled movie. Reportedly, both the actors are enthusiastic about the project but they are yet to sign the dotted lines. Meanwhile, ace cinematographer Santosh Sivan revealed that he will be cranking the camera for Mani Ratnam this time.
- ‘Mammooty’ to team up with maverick filmmaker Santosh Sivan ?
- Kalidas Jayaram is currently working in the movie Jack and Jill directed by Santosh Sivan
- Tovino Movie ‘Abhiyude Kadha Anuvinteyum’ will hit theatres on March 9
- Mammootty movie ‘Kinjali Marikkar IV’ is officially confirmed now
- Santosh Sivan is back with his directorial venture -a full length entertainer