Lijo Jose Pellissery has won the Kerala State Award for best director for his latest film Ee Ma Yau. He informed the media that he treats his every movie as the same, Ee Ma Yau gave him a little more satisfaction than his other films. He also said that he didn’t have any burden as Ee Ma Yau was his next film after the much successful Angamaly Diaries as he wanted to make a good movie, big or small doesn’t matter. He will be seen next in a cameo in Swathanthryam Artharathriyil.
- Lijo Jose Pellissery sharing screen space with Antony Varghese in upcoming thriller Swathanthryam Ardharathriyil
- ‘Angamaly Diaries’ receives praises from Prithviraj through Facebook
- Tinu Pappanchan movie ‘Swathanthryam Ardharatriyil’ will cast newbie ‘Aswathy Manoharan’ in female lead
- Joining new face Antony Varghese with Jude?
- One more feather in cap, Prithviraj’s first State Award for a non-Malayalam movie