Lijo Jose Pelliserry’s ‘Ee.Ma.Yau’ has some of the most appreciated talents in the industry like PF Mathew, Shyju Khalid, Dileesh Pothen and Vinayakan associated with it. The movie which was shot in a short period of 18 days is touted to be satire revolving around a death. The team had earlier revealed that ‘Ee.Ma.Yau’ has only very few actors in the cast including Vinayakan, Chemban Vinod Jose, Dileesh Pothen and popular drama artist Kainagari Thankaraj. The natives of the village where the team has filmed the movie will form the rest of the cast. Meanwhile, check out the character posters for the movie here.
- ‘Ee.Ma.Yau’ has been unveiled their 32 second long first teaser today by Jayasurya
- Vinayakan is essaying a rustic character in ‘Ee.Ma.Yow’ which will be based on a village based social satire
- After a long waiting Ee. Ma. Yau. released date confirmed
- Tovino movie Maradona is all set to hit theatres on July 27, this Friday
- A stunning first look poster of Antony Varghese from Swathanthryam Ardharathriyil