Kunchacko Boban, the romantic hero and Kalidas Jayaram, the star kid are sharing the screen for the first time in their careers. Interestingly, the duo is joining hands for Abrid Shine’s Poomaram. The movie, which will mark Kalidas Jayaram’s lead role debut in Malayalam, will have Kunchacko Boban is a special cameo appearance. Reportedly, the actor is appearing as himself in the movie. Poomaram, which depicts a campus story, stars Kalidas Jayaram in the central role. Along with Kalidas, a group of new faces who are selected from the various campuses across Kerala, play the key roles.
The movie was originally written for Nivin Pauly but was later offered to Kalidas as the team felt that he is perfect for the role. It is the third outing of director Abrid Shine, who made his directorial debut with 1983.Poomaram is slated to be released for Christmas, this year. Kalidas Jayaram will foray into Tamil movie industry soon, with the upcoming projects Oru Pakka Kathai and Meenkuzhambum Man Paanaiyum.
- Kalidas Jayaram debut movie ‘Poomaram’ is prepping up for a grand summer release
- Finally Kalidas Jayaram movie “Poomaram” is about to hit the screens
- Panchavarnathatha unveiled their first look poster
- Ramesh Pisharody’s debut directorial Panchavarnathatha update
- ‘Varnyathil Aashanka’ second poster released