The infamous cinema strike of Kerala has now taken a new turn. Reportedly, the strike has now come to an abrupt end, as a large number of theatre owners have backed out from the same. Interestingly, the theatre owners who backed out from the strike are now planning to form a new association for the theatres. The team has also decided to release the movies from January 12 onwards.
A large number of Exhibitors Federation members were totally against the strike, which was called by Liberty Basheer and his associates. Reportedly, they are planning to team up with some popular producers, for the new association.
- Cinema Strike Update: Exhibitors federations to take strong counter measures
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal & Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol Get Release Dates!
- Dispute between the producers & distributors associations and exhibitors federation still goes on..
- The Producers’ JAC and the exhibitors have called off the strike
- Pulimurugan becomes first Malayalam film to enter Rs 100 crore club