Karthi Kollywood actor yesterday visited Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in Thiruvananthapuram to hand over the donation to the Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund. The actor, together with his brother Suriya, has donated Rs 25 Lakhs to the relief fund. He also handed over a separate cheque of Rs 5 lakhs on behalf of the Tamil cinema actors body, Nadigar Sangam. Karthi also met Mohanlal who has been in the capital city for the shoot and handed over a cheque of Rs 10 lakhs which was promised by Suriya earlier to the Guru Dakshana scheme run by A.M.M.A.
- Association Malayalam Movie Artists made a donation of 50 Lakhs rupees
- Siddharth, Kollywood actor has come up with Donate To Kerala challenge
- Kerala government in planning to form Kerala Film Regulatory Authority
- Mohanlal’s next in Tamil after Vijay starrer Jilla is ‘Suriya 37’
- Mohanlal is playing a a politician in Suriya and KV Anand’s film ?