Kammattipadam fame Manikandan Achari will be seen playing the character of a serial killer ‘Ripper’ Chandran who terrorized Kerala in 1980’s. The movie is titled as ‘Ripper’ and will be directed by Debutante Santhosh Puthukkunu. The story of the movie is written by Renjiraj Karinthalam while it is scripted by K Saji. The shooting of the film is likely to start by July in the main locations of Kasargod, Kannur and Shimogha. The notorious ‘Ripper’ Chandran brutally killed people by breaking skulls. He was found guilty of killing 14 people and was hanged to death at Kannur jail. A thrilling biopic on him, is already exciting the movie goers.
- Hit makers are all set to make a comeback again with another humorous story
- Second Show co- starrer Sidhu R Pillai passed away on Monday
- Romantic thriller Jayan Vanneri movie ‘Machuka’ are all set to hit the screen
- Sharath Sandith – Mammootty movie is planning to release sometime in March 2018
- Mammootty in a striking and intense look – First look poster of Parole is out now