Mimicry artist turned actor Kalabhavan Shajohn is all set to debut as a director. Titled ‘Brother’s Day’, the director is roping in Prithviraj to play the lead. He says that whenever he was writing the story for the movie, it had Prithvi’s face and felt that Prithvi might fit into the role. He says that the movie will be a family flick having jokes and romance. The shoot will begin in early 2019. Kalabhavan Shajohn has just completed his shoot for the Shankar’s magnum opus 2.0.
- Debut Malayalam direction of Tamil actor Samdrakani, ‘Aakasha Mittayi’ is slated for release this Saturday
- Shanthi Krishna has been teaming up again with Nivin Pauly
- Director Ranjith’s next venture is all set to go on floors in England
- The makers of ‘Sakhavinte Priyasakhi’ have unveiled a second trailer
- Chalakudykkaran Changathi completed its censoring formalities and is ready to hit theatres