Drishyam director Jeethu Joseph will soon kick-start the work for his next Malayalam flick with Kalidas Jayaram and is currently on the lookout for the female lead. An official announcement of this yet-to-be-titled film is expected to be out soon. The director has wrapped up the shoot for his Bollywood debut titled The Body starring Emraan Hashmi, Rishi Kapoor, and Vedhika. The film is touted to be the official remake of Spanish thriller flick El Cuerpo and the filmmaker, known for his abilities to make compelling thrillers, is anticipated to make an impressive entry with the film.
- Jeethu Joseph to cast Aparna Balamurali and Kalidas Jayaram in his next
- 96 fame Gouri Kishan is ready to make her entry into Mollywood
- Sanjay Dutt plays Mammootty’s role in the Bollywood remake of ‘Bhaskar The Rascal’
- Makers of Telugu film Arjun Reddy are planning to remake the film in Mollywood ?
- Director Babu Narayana’s daughter Sravana is entering into acting