Oru Cinemakkaran director Leo Thaddeus and Jayaram has teamed up for a family entertainer and it has been titled as Lonappante Mammodisa. Leo Thaddeus, speaking to a leading daily said that the film is a family entertainer based in Irinjalakuda and the film will be in lines of some of the best movies of Jayaram. About Jayaram’s character, he said that he will be seen as Lonappan, who runs a watch service and sales shop. The film has Anna Rajan as the female lead and many prominent actors like Innocent, Shanti Krishna, Nisha Sarang, Eva Pavithran, Dileesh Pothan etc will be seen in important roles.
- Panchavarnathatha is all set for a release tomorrow-Watch the latest teaser
- Ramesh Pisharody’s debut directorial Panchavarnathatha update
- ‘Velipadinte Pusthakam’ gets a release date
- Upcoming comedy entertainer Kuttanadan Marpappa released their first teaser
- Professor Idikula aka Mohanlal’s get-up in ‘Velipaadinte Pusthakam’