‘My Story’ which is a directorial debut of costume designer Roshni Dinakar is in trouble as the lead actor Prithviraj has a busy schedule and has no dates to allot for the movie. The movie has been in making for a while now and the team has completed multiple schedules in Portugal. Parvathy plays the female lead in ‘My Story’ which is touted to be an intense romantic drama. Reportedly director Roshni Dinakar who is also producing the movie has approached the film associations to look into the matter. However, it is alleged that they have failed to intervene in the issue. ‘My Story’ was slated for a December release.
- Prithviraj Sukumaran and Parvathy in ‘My Story’ first poster
- Unconfirmed reports of release about Prithviraj-Parvathy starrer romantic drama My Story
- Intense romantic drama My Story hitting theatres tomorrow – Watch theatre List
- My Story gets certified by Central Board of Film Certification
- Vijay Sethupathi launched the audio of My Story on his facebook page